AlterNet: Why ‘Grit’ Will Never Be the Key to Overcoming Poverty and Racism

Why ‘Grit’ Will Never Be the Key to Overcoming Poverty and Racism

One comment

  1. howardat58

    So we succeed in raising the “college and career” pass rate in all categories of kid to the same level. say 30% (fixed by Pearson) and then what? That still leaves 70% of the poverty group in poverty, even assuming that the 30% get out. This does NOT solve the poverty problem.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s